Refund Policy and Cancellation Policy
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! We are absolutely dedicated to bringing you the best possible service. If you are unhappy with your experience with us, we ask that you Contact Us and give us the opportunity to resolve any issue at the earliest possible moment. If you remain dissatisfied after we have tried to resolve your issues, you may request a refund on the following terms:
Before your property is listed:
- At any time within 14 days of placing an order for any item AND before you have signed and returned the Listing Agreement or your property has NOT been listed in the MLS, you may request a refund of your listing fee.
- After 14 days no refunds will be given.
- We sincerely request an opportunity to correct any issues or problems but if we are unable to do so, you may request a refund: Contact Us.
After your property is listed, we guarantee that:
- Your property will be listed in the appropriate MLS within 48 business hours of the return of all your completed paperwork unless you have been informed otherwise before signing the listing agreement.
- Your property will appear on Realtor.com, unless you have been informed otherwise before you signed your listing agreement.
- We will make every effort to enter the listing information you provided into the MLS correctly and that you will be given an opportunity to review it for errors.
- Your property will be listed with a minimum of the one photo you provided to the agent. Any errors brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible.
- We will work closely with you to accomplish all we have promised.
If we do not meet these conditions, and we have been informed of the problems and failed to bring about a resolution satisfactory to you, we will refund your MLS listing fee and withdraw your listing from the MLS.
What We Do Not Guarantee
We do not guarantee that your home will sell. Too many factors beyond our control affect the sale of your home.
You may cancel your MLS listing at any time by submitting a Support Request through our website (assuming there is not a contract pending on the property involving a buyer who was procured by a cooperating broker). If your listing was placed in the GAMLS, there is a termination fee of $25. Listings not placed in the GAMLS will have no termination fees or other penalties in the event that you wish to cancel your listing before the expiration date. However, no refunds will be provided after your property has been listed. If you wish to reinstate your cancelled MLS listing within the term of the listing agreement you may do so but there will be a reinstatement fee.
Merchandise Refund Policy
No merchandise items (items that are shipped to you) are refundable once shipped. This includes signs, lockboxes, etc. Once they are shipped, no refunds will be allowed.