Thank you for showing our listing!
Please read the following information about how to handle certain tasks associated with this listing as well as important information you will need to know.
- COMMISSION IS NON-NEGOTIABLE. All commission should be verified directly with the listing broker. Please remember that the seller has an exclusive listing agreement with us (WE ARE THE EXCLUSIVE LISTING BROKER). Commission agreement is between the seller and the listing broker.
IMPORTANT: Any unauthorized changes (plus or minus) made to cooperating commission with any of our sellers/listings without our consent is a direct violation of Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice.
- OFFERS: Please present all offers directly to the broker, but feel free to expedite the process by copying the seller as well.
- ACCEPTED OFFERS: Should the seller accept the buyer’s offer, please email us a complete copy of the contract with all addendums to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per MLS rules, if the buyer agent presents the offer to the seller and the seller accepts the offer, it is the buyer’s agent’s responsibility to provide the contract to the listing agent within 24 to 48 hours of the contract acceptance (varies slightly by MLS). Not providing the contract to us could result in a fine to the buyer agent and/or the listing agent. Please see MLS rules 2.0-2.5 in most MLS.
- Immediately upon pending sale, we need to know which title company or attorney will be handling the closing and we will need their contact information.
- AGENCY/SERVICES: Any agency disclosure or level of service document that needs to be completed, please choose or allow us to choose the lowest level of agency or service. In most states, we are representing the seller or assisting them as a customer or unrepresented.
- Remember that we are the listing agent. Our listings/sellers are NOT FSBO. Sometimes, our sellers will tell buyer’s agents that there is no listing agent or that they are selling this on their own and we are not involved. This is a common misconception that sellers believe when they list their properties on the MLS through our service.
- Any documents that require listing broker’s signature should be sent to the listing broker for e-signature. For security and fraud reasons this is the only way we can sign anything. Please send all documents and signature request (via e-signature) to support@Listwithfreedom.com.
Please use our mailing address on all documents, 6615 W. Boynton Beach Blvd #172 Boynton Beach, FL 33437.
Thank you for your help and should you have any questions or help with the seller, please Contact Us and we would be happy to help.